- The final amount after everything is added up; the sum of other totals: add together the individual totals to arrive at your grand total a grand total of eighteen weeksMore example sentences
- A grand total of an unbelievable amount of more than 4 million baht was the final result.
- They have now scored the grand total of 27 goals in the first two rounds of the competition.
- For that I earned a grand total of eighteen pounds and twenty six pence.
More definitions of grand totalDefinition of grand total in:
- The US English dictionary