- An arrangement of three planets in which each planet is in trine with the other two, forming an equilateral triangle.More example sentences
- Moreover five of the charts had one of these three in Scorpio while the couple that did not have any planet in Scorpio, both had a grand trine between Mars, Saturn and Pluto.
- Your Venus in Virgo also is involved in a grand trine with Mars in Capricorn and Saturn in Taurus.
- They all fall under the rulership of Venus, which in this chart is grounded in earth and tied into a grand trine involving angular Mars and Saturn.
More definitions of grand trineDefinition of grand trine in:
- The US English dictionary