- One’s grandmother: [as name]: Grandma didn’t stop talking [as title]: Grandma WendyMore example sentences
- At the end, the grandpas and grandmas were treated with a belated but sumptuous Onam feast which the aged from various day care centres and old age homes in the city enjoyed.
- Barbara is one of a growing number of grandmas and grandads who attend martial arts sessions in north Manchester in a bid to stay healthy and learn skills to defend themselves if necessary.
- Aunties and uncles, grandmas and grandads all lived within walking distance and it was true to say that friends and family were one and the same.
More definitions of grandmaDefinition of grandma in:
- The US English dictionary