- archaic form of grandma.More example sentences
- She and her mama, his grandmama have been at his bedside every day, all day for over seven months.
- I walked a little closer to the graveside and blew a final kiss at my grandmama.
- Lori didn't mind, she had gotten used to it after a while besides her grandmamma often told her many interesting stories of when Steve, Lori's father, was young, most of them embarrassing.
More definitions of grandmamaDefinition of grandmama in:
- The US English dictionary