- A reef knot with the ends crossed the wrong way and therefore liable to slip.More example sentences
- The procedure doesn't distinguish, for example, between the granny knot and the square knot even though it is impossible to deform one into the other.
- It was a process a bit like tying a granny knot: twisting one edge of the sausage rope into a loop, then threading the other end through, looping it, and twisting again.
- Blow the balloon up to a normal size and knot the end tight with a granny knot.
More definitions of granny knotDefinition of granny knot in:
- The US English dictionary