Definition of granola in English:
noun[mass noun] North American
1A kind of breakfast cereal resembling muesli.
- I ate a light breakfast of yogurt and granola with green tea and that seemed to keep my stomach calm.
- Seriously folks, I like to eat fruit salad, creme and granola for breakfast in the summer.
- Take a leak out the hut door, pick up the pot of milk I mixed from powder the night before, gulp down three bowls of granola.
1.1 [as modifier] chiefly derogatory Denoting people with liberal or Green political views, typified as eating health foods: Fran wasn’t a grow-your-own granola type
More example sentences
- A high granola quotient, certainly, but I was surprised by how much I liked her.
- Instead, Fox has scheduled plain and simple reality programming that will appeal to the regular granola type dudes.
- It's easy to forget that granola society commands the numbers it does until you venture out to a concert hall or field for a general meeting.
Definition of granola in:
- US English dictionary