- A person or institution that makes a grant or conveyance.More example sentences
- The grantee sued the grantor upon his covenant to maintain the road.
- Again, it is essential to consider who, if a grant is to be presumed, are to be the supposed grantors and grantees.
- Though the grantors of ground rent and a mortgage might be different people, often it was the same person hoping to encourage property development.
More definitions of grantorDefinition of grantor in:
- The US English dictionary