- Oil extracted from the residue of grapes which have been juiced.More example sentences
- Place roasting pan on stovetop over medium-high heat and add grapeseed oil, carrots, celery, onions and garlic; cook until caramelized.
- Almond and grapeseed oil are the quickest fixes for dry skin.
- In some regions the solids from several wineries may be amalgamated for processing to recover tartrates and, occasionally, grapeseed oil.
More definitions of grapeseed oilDefinition of grapeseed oil in:
- The US English dictionary