- An electronic device or computer program which allows the separate control of the strength and quality of frequency bands in an audio signal.More example sentences
- You can also adjust three bars, like a graphic equaliser, controlling how recently the page was updated, how popular the site is and whether it is an exact or approximate word match.
- But how's this for improvements - they've added a little LCD screen that is surprisingly functional, a 5-band graphic equalizer that you can customize, and a built-in mic and recording capability.
- The graphic equalizer found in a car stereo system is a common example of one kind of EQ device called a shelving equalizer.
More definitions of graphic equalizerDefinition of graphic equalizer in:
- The US English dictionary