- A printed circuit board that controls the output to a display screen.More example sentences
- If a part of the screen needs updating, the application simply draws over the top of it and outputs that new image to the graphics card for display on the screen.
- If you have an older graphics card that lacks dual outputs you may still be able to enjoy a dual-monitor setup.
- The installer ran through its paces, picked up my graphics card, monitor, printer and webcam… but no network.
More definitions of graphics cardDefinition of graphics card in:
- The US English dictionary