Each of a pair of devices resembling caterpillar tracks, worn on the feet for going down grass-covered slopes as if on skis.
- They also ran a grass ski club, managed a Club in Lesotho and both instructed for the Red Devil ski school in Austria.
- I was there in the summer and there were some downhill skiers training on grass skis so I asked if I could have a go.
- However, grass skis are designed to function on grass, not on snow.
grass skiing noun
- Example sentences
- ‘At a typical camp we will take the children sailing, swimming and canoeing, do some archery and grass skiing, and cool our heels with a disco in the evening,’ said Carroll.
- Activities are conducted by trained instructors and include canoeing, sailing, grass skiing, archery, bike safety, snorkelling, swimming, craft, abseiling, beach activities and various games.
- The grass skiing was a real team event with the shouts of left-right, left right, sounding like an army drill.
Definition of grass ski in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.