- A brown streaked warbler frequenting long grass and reed beds.
More example sentences
- Family Sylviidae: genus Megalurus of Australasia and Asia (also called marshbird), and Sphenoeacus afer of southern Africa
- The LIttle Grassbird is found in swamps and marshes, preferring thick reed beds, and will occur in temporary wetlands after rains.
- I did indeed take the shot of the Little Grassbird with the 50-500 lens.
- I will show Shortwing and Grassbird," he declared, with familiar confidence. To us this was a tempting invite.