- The region of space surrounding a body in which another body experiences a force of gravitational attraction.More example sentences
- Both represent the quantized field of a fundamental force: photons the electromagnetic field and gravitons the gravitational field.
- The electric, magnetic, and gravitational fields provided the classical examples.
- Also, he included only the electromagnetic and gravitational fields, omitting all the other forces of nature, such as the strong and weak interactions.
More definitions of gravitational fieldDefinition of gravitational field in:
- The US English dictionary