- A waxy substance used as make-up by actors.More example sentences
- John knows the ins and outs of the acting world, working as both an amateur and professional in the land of greasepaint and footlights.
- Mike produced several sticks of green greasepaint and showed John how to apply the camouflage in diagonal stripes on his face.
- Covered with greasepaint and standing motionless for an hour, two young people act as statuesque models to earn money.
More definitions of greasepaintDefinition of greasepaint in:
- The US English dictionary