- The chief keyboard in a large organ and its related pipes and mechanism.More example sentences
- The Debussy quote (‘The tall peaceful trees would be like the pipes of a great organ… ‘) within the accompanying booklet hints at the expansive breadth of the seventeen pieces.’
- Roskilde was picked in part because, as well as its great organ, it possesses two additional Marcussen organs which work at concert pitch and the lower Baroque pitch.
- This version by Peter Reeve maintains the chorale sound of the organ in one of the most familiar and beloved works by the great organ master.
More definitions of great organDefinition of great organ in:
- The US English dictionary