- Tea made from unfermented leaves that is pale in colour and slightly bitter in flavour, produced mainly in China and Japan. Compare with black tea.More example sentences
- Anyway, if you're going to drink caffeine, the best form to do it in is tea, and green tea is the best.
- The green tea served at these ceremonies is usually bitter in taste.
- Over cups of green tea and bowlfuls of rice crackers, we chat in his kitchen well into the afternoon.
More definitions of green teaDefinition of green tea in:
- The US English dictionary