adjective[often in combination]
- Slightly green: the greeny-brown surface of the stoneMore example sentences
- Lots of dark, ripe fruit on the nose with cedar wood and a slight greeny leafiness.
- Ancona judges are looking for - among other things - white tips to all feathers, yellow legs with mottling, iridescent greeny / black colouring, a good red comb on the head with around five spikes and white ear lobes.
- Although perhaps best known as the former HQ of London's horrific Capital Radio, the building's greeny glass sub-Miesian facade also allegedly once concealed M15's telephone network.
More definitions of greenyDefinition of greeny in:
- The US English dictionary