- A dressing or garnish made with chopped parsley, garlic, and grated lemon zest, served as an accompaniment to meat or fish.More example sentences
- A small haystack of gremolata (minced lemon zest, garlic and parsley) crowned the hearty dish.
- Combine the gremolata ingredients and sprinkle over the stew just before serving.
- So there will also be classics like osso bucco with gremolata and old favourites to which Singh has added some subtle, but interesting flavours.
More definitions of gremolataDefinition of gremolata in:
- The US English dictionary