- A range of grey shades from white to black, as used in a monochrome display or printout: [as modifier]: a greyscale scannerMore example sentences
- Unfortunately, we didn't have a colorimeter handy, so couldn't verify the actual setting across the grayscale range.
- We therefore developed a method to extend the dynamic range of the BAM grayscale in a quantitative manner.
- It produces a greyscale image and can refresh in about a second - far too slow to display moving images.
More definitions of greyscaleDefinition of greyscale in:
- The US English dictionary