Definition of grief counselling in English:
Counselling intended to assist people who have been bereaved in coping with their grief: through grief counselling, they discover that a sudden, strong desire for a baby might be an unconscious way to cope with loss
More example sentences
- He added he would ensure that pupils were offered grief counselling.
- If you do survive there is no stress or grief counselling.
- Officials suspended operations and were providing grief counselling for the 270 workers at the plant.
- grief counsellor noun
- Example sentences
- In 2002 he married Katherine, who had been his grief counsellor.
- Jennifer mentions a grief counsellor from Queensland, who happened to be in Bali on holidays and is helping with identification of victims.
- The mother had been told by a grief counsellor that instead of seeing the body that maybe she should go out to the site and say goodbye to Mark.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.