- Counselling intended to assist people who have been bereaved in coping with their grief: through grief counselling, they discover that a sudden, strong desire for a baby might be an unconscious way to cope with lossMore example sentences
- This was not the type of grief counselling that I was taught when I trained as a Drug and Alcohol Dependency Counsellor and Community Health Nurse many years ago - but I can assure you that it works much more effectively!
- When grief counselling became very popular, a lot of that was taking the line that what you had to do was do your grief work and move on.
- "She went to grief counselling, but never got over his death," a resident in the closely-knit estate said.
- More example sentences
- The British consulate has set up a family centre, with grief counsellors on hand to help.
- They have grief counsellors now, to help people handle the hollow that's left on the death of a loved one.
- In 2002 he married Katherine, who had been his grief counsellor.