noun (plural gringos)• informal
- A white person from an English-speaking country (used in Spanish-speaking countries, chiefly Central and South America).More example sentences
- Eventually, the gringos stumbled upon a gleaming mountain of white granite that rose up out of the desert.
- After Smith's death, in 1968, the property was sold to a series of gringos who converted it into a $1,000-a-night resort, popular with U.S. senators, John Wayne, and Saudi sheiks.
- He laughed and said, ‘That's just for the gringos.’
Spanish, literally 'foreign, foreigner, or gibberish'.
More definitions of gringoDefinition of gringo in:
- The US English dictionary