noun• informal , chiefly North American
- Something disgusting or repellent: [as modifier]: the movie features several gross-out scenesMore example sentences
- In short, it might be unfair to stick a simple gross-out label on the movie.
- A good gross-out film will, in fact, be a cohesive movie with a handful of outrageous scene-stealers.
- It is the third film in the gross-out comedy series, and, contrary to initial scepticism, is a worthy way to finish the trilogy.
More definitions of gross-outDefinition of gross-out in:
- The US English dictionary