noun[with adjective or noun modifier]
- A film that earns a specified level of gross profit or income: the 1965 film version was an even bigger grosser a $50 million-plus grosserMore example sentences
- Also, without adjusting anything, Ice Age 3 is still the #2 animated grosser of all-time.
- The film is about $477 million ahead of the previous highest 8 day grosser in history.
- The film will soon be Paramount Vantag's #2 grosser under John Lesher.
More definitions of grosserDefinition of grosser in:
- The US English dictionary