- A waterproof sheet spread on the ground inside a tent.More example sentences
- Once again bears had been at the depot, and the tent, poles, groundsheets, cooking pot, and primus were all missing.
- The groundsheet was spread out below the hedge and the greenery was hit with the pole, the berries falling to the sacking.
- He hoisted a heavy, laden pack onto his back, closed up the skiff, and bore a groundsheet and heavy sleeping-bag in his arms.
More definitions of groundsheetDefinition of groundsheet in:
- The US English dictionary