- Grout, especially when hardened.More example sentences
- But before repointing can begin, the cement grouting must be removed, a job which has proved more difficult than anticipated - which is where the diamonds come in.
- Musical characters are etched into the concrete floor and enhanced with black grouting.
- Traditional remedies of freezing and scraping or pressure washing can damage surfaces and grouting which in turn can cause flooding.
More definitions of groutingDefinition of grouting in:
- The US English dictionary