- 1A person who grows a particular type of crop: a fruit growerMore example sentences
- The seed and seed treatment selection is the first step in a grower's crop production plan.
- For fruit and nut crops, pollination can be a grower's only real chance to increase yield.
- Dust may be a nuisance to a homeowner, but to a poultry grower it can be a disaster.
- 2 [with adjective] A plant that grows in a specified way: a fast growerMore example sentences
- A very vigorous grower with fast repeat, it may be grown in all zones.
- It is a very vigorous grower, however, and tends to be lanky rather than bushy, he notes.
- They are fast growers and tend to bloom over a much longer period than perennial climbers such as clematis and honeysuckle.
More definitions of growerDefinition of grower in:
- The US English dictionary