- A company stock that tends to increase in capital value rather than yield high income.More example sentences
- If you hope to value a growth stock with the dividend discount model, your valuation will be based on nothing more than guesses about the company's future profits and dividend policy decisions.
- A growth stock can increase its annual earnings faster than average.
- It was not sold to fund managers as a capital growth stock.
More definitions of growth stockDefinition of growth stock in:
- The US English dictionary