- A building used to accommodate a military guard or to detain military prisoners.More example sentences
- It was rumored that prisoners in the guardhouse worked only eight hours per day, five days a week.
- His lie is uncovered by Barton, who happens to be a real Army captain, and he is jailed in the base guardhouse, where he tap-dances his time away.
- Inside a guardhouse in the compound, soldiers found more prisoners bound and blindfolded and showing evidence of abuse.
More definitions of guardhouseDefinition of guardhouse in:
- The US English dictionary