- A room in a military base used to accommodate a guard or detain prisoners.More example sentences
- In barracks sentries are usually furnished by the unit's guard, a detachment of soldiers on duty for a 24-hour period, who live in the guardroom or guardhouse.
- In one of the guardrooms at the base a poster showing the World Trade Center asks ‘Are you in a New York state of mind?’
- The gun, until last year, had sat for over 34 years in front of the guardroom with little or no maintenance.
More definitions of guardroomDefinition of guardroom in:
- The US English dictionary