noun[mass noun] North American • informal
- A slimy, dirty, or otherwise unpleasant substance: he got mud and cow guck all over his white jerseyMore example sentences
- Run the air-conditioner, that can filter some of that guck out - that's a scientific term.
- It was easy to get away from him now, and when I saw his face with that creamy guck stuck to it I forgot about being scared and wanted to laugh.
- The strips gave me what seemed to be amazing initial results, but they pulled out less and less guck with repeated use.
More definitions of guckDefinition of guck in:
- The US English dictionary