- 1Conducted by a guide: a guided tour of the castleMore example sentences
- I joined a guided tour briefly, conducted in a naturally eloquent, yet animated and informative way, by a well-known RTE actress.
- Thus it is that I have an appointment at the showroom at 2.30 this afternoon when he will personally conduct me on a guided tour of all the goodies he has to offer automobile wise.
- The agencies conduct guided tours from mid-May through July 4.
- 2Directed by remote control or by internal equipment: a guided missileMore example sentences
- Waging war at long distance, it is argued, using computers and remotely guided missiles, detaches policy-makers from the death and the suffering for which they are responsible.
- Like a silent movie, we watched in horror as one of them pointed up the mountain at the guided missile approaching, and they scattered in all directions, quite literally for their lives.
- Cruisers, destroyers and frigates armed with guided missiles form the core of a modern navy's offensive power in a maritime arena like Asia
More definitions of guidedDefinition of guided in:
- The US English dictionary