Definition of guiltless in English:
Having no guilt; innocent: people are forever criticizing the service, and I am not myself guiltless in this
More example sentences
- The hip hop elite are predominantly black ghetto children who dreamed of wealth in guiltless innocence and are more than happy to have got their hands on some.
- How does he allow the innocent to suffer and the guiltless to die?
- This points to a second salient fact in the history of energy technology: the quest for an endless, stainless, and guiltless source of energy.
innocent, blameless, free from guilt, free from blame, not to blame, without fault, above reproach, beyond criticism, above suspicion, in the clear, uncensurable, unimpeachable, irreproachable, faultless, sinless, spotless, stainless, immaculate, unsullied, uncorrupted, undefiled, untainted, unblemished, untarnished, impeccable
- Example sentences
- I figured I'll bang out a great workout before my day even begins, I'll be all invigorated when I get to work, and the evening will be mine to do guiltlessly what I please with it.
- A competitive intelligence professional, he gleefully and guiltlessly uses deception to extract information from corporate executives for their rivals.
- Since the chance of serious injury is minimal, the piles-ups can be guiltlessly enjoyed as momentary respite from the narcoleptic effect of the actual competition.
- Example sentences
- Or maybe it's in the unfettered guiltlessness of how everyone acts.
- He demands a sum too large for her poor livelihood, and she cannot pay, despite her guiltlessness.
- For the space of a couple hundred pages, or a movie reel or two, you can wallow in guiltlessness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan