- Something, such as a film, television programme, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard: everybody has a guilty pleasure—for me, it has to be mid 70s disco [as modifier]: the average disaster movie falls into the ‘guilty pleasure’ categoryMore example sentences
- Perennial favorites include losing weight, exercising, quitting smoking and even cutting back on guilty pleasures like chocolate.
- Some songs are so catchy, they feel almost like guilty pleasures.
- Celebrity gossip is my guilty pleasure.
More definitions of guilty pleasureDefinition of guilty pleasure in:
- The US English dictionary