noun (plural same or guldens)
- another term for guilder.More example sentences
- One of the reasons is that there were three different currencies in use in Germany during the war - the thaler, the mark and the gulden.
- Although these conditions seem strict by today's standards, they were typical of the time and earned the composer some 600 gulden a year with other benefits.
- The island's unit of currency is the Aruban guilder or gulden.
Dutch and German, literally 'golden'.
More definitions of guldenDefinition of gulden in:
- The US English dictionary