- A wheeled support for a piece of artillery.More example sentences
- During the Balkan campaign he was punished by being tied to the wheel of a gun carriage, crucifixion-style, for two hours a day in what was known as field punishment No 1.
- At one time he sat astride the gun carriage as it was wheeled around the town until it ran out of control in Lansdowne Avenue and crashed into a tree.
- Many hundreds of mourners from all three services helped provide a fitting tribute, which included full Naval honours, including a gun carriage and firing party.
More definitions of gun carriageDefinition of gun carriage in:
- The US English dictionary