- The design, manufacture, or firing of heavy guns: a pioneer of naval gunneryMore example sentences
- We spend a lot of time on tank gunnery, Bradley gunnery, rifle marksmanship and antitank missile systems.
- Later, after transitioning to the line, he became an expert in the arcane problems of naval gunnery.
- He has the memoirs of people living thousands of miles away, who heard and recorded hearing distant naval gunnery.
More definitions of gunneryDefinition of gunnery in:
- The US English dictionary