- 1A room used for storing sporting guns in a house.More example sentences
- He exited from the room and touched the necessary button to close the gunroom.
- Beyond the eight bedrooms and five reception rooms, many rooms, including the laundry, gunroom, flower room and nursery, have retained their original functions.
- A copy of the Cavalry Model - favored by Confederate Gen. J.E.B. Stuart - found its way to the gunroom of Leo Bradshaw in Waco, Texas.
More definitions of gunroomDefinition of gunroom in:
- The US English dictionary