- Centred on or concerned exclusively with women; taking a female (or specifically a feminist) point of view.More example sentences
- A representation is gynocentric if it depicts the world in relation to female or feminine interests, emotions, attitudes or values.
- Feminist separatism was the earliest expression of such gynocentric feminism.
- In this gynocentric world, signs of misogyny are watched for closely, and acts of misogyny are now morally and legally unallowable.
More definitions of gynocentricDefinition of gynocentric in:
- The US English dictionary