- 1 Physics Relating to the magnetic and mechanical properties of a rotating charged particle.More example sentences
- For a Kerr-Newman black hole (and for many other charged solutions in general relativity) the gyromagnetic ratio is exactly 2.
- Where [gamma] is the gyromagnetic ratio of protons, g is the gradient strength, [delta] is the gradient pulse length, and T is the time between the gradient pulses sandwiching the 180 [degrees] pulses.
- Deuterium is a relatively insensitive nucleus because it has a low gyromagnetic ratio and the spectral intensity is generally spread over an extremely wide frequency range due to the quadrupole interaction.
More definitions of gyromagneticDefinition of gyromagnetic in:
- The US English dictionary