- A gyrocompass used to provide automatic steering for a ship or aircraft.More example sentences
- The gyropilot is so expert that it gives passengers a smoother ride than can the pilot himself.
- Also installed was a gyrocompass system complete with master compass, steering and bearing repeaters and gyropilot for steering sounding lines.
- A central optical bearing device and a gyropilot repeater compass may be arranged in the fore and aft parts, respectively, of the middle console.
More definitions of gyropilotDefinition of gyropilot in:
- The US English dictionary