- An autogiro or similar aircraft.More example sentences
- I had done it all - not only with the airlines, but I also flew and/or instructed in airplanes, seaplanes, gliders, helicopters and gyroplanes.
- This new sport-pilot license privileges will extend over a variety of aircraft, including gliders, power parachutes, gyroplanes, weight-shift-control, airships and balloons.
- I became rated in gyroplanes, helicopters, seaplanes and gliders.
More definitions of gyroplaneDefinition of gyroplane in:
- The US English dictionary