More definitions of HaDefinition of Ha in:
- The US English dictionary
- Used to express surprise, suspicion, triumph, etc.: Ha! That’ll teach you!More example sentences
- Agreeing that from time to time we need a bit of help from outside, we ask for the occasional ‘ah hah!’
- They'll pore over transcripts from some news conference, looking for the two-bit money quote: ah hah!
- Or else She will make sure they don't have power to run them anyway, hah!
natural utterance: first recorded in Middle English.