Suitable or good enough to live in: the house should be habitable by Christmas
More example sentences
- It's a gigantic ball of fire which supposedly warms the Earth enough to make it habitable for life.
- That we live in a habitable universe of course is a selection effect.
- We may well be living in a habitable portion of an infinite and random universe whose initial state obeyed no laws of Nature at all.
- More example sentences
- Over-consumption, pollution, the loss of species and habitats, and mismanagement of natural resources are undermining global habitability.
- They come away with an appreciation of their planet and the complex systems on Earth that support human habitability.
- The edibility of a planet's plant life is one of the factors of habitability.