Definition of hackable in English:
(In computing contexts) capable of being hacked: poorly chosen passwords, user names, and security questions can make accounts hackable
More example sentences
- Many choose the default word 'password' as their password, which must be the most hackable way into anyone's bank account.
- Why do all good sites use clean, consistent, hackable URLs?
- Check to see if your voice mail is hackable.
- Example sentences
- Here are a few quick, easy-to-implement security tips that will drastically reduce your hackability.
- Because of the inherent hackability of the Internet, E-business transactions require far more rigorous security.
- When I get a new phone, its hackability is my No. 1 buying consideration.
Definition of hackable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan