- A hereditary condition involving an abnormality in the structure of haemoglobin.More example sentences
- In general, these are healthy individuals with no significant pathologic changes related to the hemoglobinopathy.
- In the United States neonatal screening for haemoglobinopathy occurs routinely in most states, and antenatal screening for cystic fibrosis carrier status has been recommended nationally.
- She was fired from her position as director of the haemoglobinopathy research programme and referred to the medical licensing board of Ontario for research misconduct.
More definitions of haemoglobinopathyDefinition of haemoglobinopathy in:
- The US English dictionary