noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Excretion of free haemoglobin in the urine.More example sentences
- In elderly, asplenic, or immunocompromised patients a severe malaria-like illness with hemoglobinuria, hemolytic anemia, and renal failure can occur.
- In the anesthetized patient, the only signs may be unexpected oozing, hemoglobinuria, or hypotension.
- In this setting, a serum sample with normal color indicates myoglobinuria, whereas a pigmented brown or red serum sample indicates hemoglobinuria.
More definitions of haemoglobinuriaDefinition of haemoglobinuria in:
- The US English dictionary