- 1The worship of saints.More example sentences
- The companion to media demonisation is the hagiolatry of Western leaders and apologetics for their crimes.
- In this country and in USA there is a distinguished tradition of hagiolatry of these scoundrels.
- But this kind of hagiolatry might spread the length and breadth of the continent with the appearance of further saints of this type.
- 1.1Undue veneration of a famous person.More example sentences
- Writing on film is already trashy enough, already skewed by celebrity suck-up values and movie star hagiolatry.
- Most biographies of him have been exercises in hagiolatry, failing to mention his considerable weaknesses.
More definitions of hagiolatryDefinition of hagiolatry in:
- The US English dictionary