- A spiritual leader among Sephardic Jews, or, more generally, a person learned in Jewish law.More example sentences
- And, I believe, with the proper talmid chacham to help one, how could one not be excited to drink their words with thirst?
- In addition, the Jewish driver brought the talmid chacham directly to the location of the meeting.
- The chacham asks about the details, and our scripted reply is to talk about these specific legalities.
from Hebrew ḥāḵām 'wise'.
More definitions of hahamDefinition of haham in:
- The US English dictionary