A person who cuts and styles hair as an occupation.
More example sentences
- She tells me she is just back from the hairdresser and the coiffure will revert to ragged ringlets as soon as it hits rain.
- We provide new clothing, a shower, new haircuts by professional hairdressers and access to healthcare.
- Thoroughfares in and out of the cities are lined with innocent looking hairdressers and beauty parlours.
- More example sentences
- It turned out that this exhibit in the museum of hairdressing was the hairdryer.
- They were among hairdressing's first superstar stylists, fashionistas before the term was even invented.
- Pupils will be given credit for traditional subjects, such as maths and English, and for other skills such as community work or hairdressing.